Economy Landscaping builds outdoor spaces around your home to make it more visually appealing. Our residential landscaping services include installing designs like gardens, patios, pathways, retaining walls, fireplaces, water features, and more.
Our goal is to create a beautiful and functional outdoor space that enhances the value and enjoyment of your home.
Economy Landscaping offers commercial landscaping services focusing on installing outdoor projects around commercial properties such as businesses, government buildings, public parks, and other non-residential areas. Our services involve creating outdoor spaces that are beautiful, functional, and safe for the public to use. This can include outdoor seating areas, plants, irrigation, roof deck pavers, walkways, lighting, and more.
Benefits of Landscaping
Economy Landscaping offers you a well-designed residential and commercial landscape that can provide a variety of benefits, including improved curb appeal, increased property value, and a peaceful and relaxing environment for everyone to enjoy.
We are committed to providing you with a high-quality landscape service that will create a positive first impression of your house or company’s image.
How can I make my landscape eco-friendly?
- Native plants: Native plants are adapted to the local climate and soil conditions, which means they require less water and maintenance than non-native plants.
- Organic fertilizers: Economy Landscaping uses organic fertilizers made from natural materials, like compost. These are free of synthetic chemicals and they can improve soil health and provide nutrients to plants without harming the environment.
- Drought-tolerant plants: Economy Landscaping may use drought-tolerant plants that are able to survive with minimal water and can thrive in areas with limited rainfall. By planting drought-tolerant plants, you can reduce your water usage and still have a beautiful garden.
- Rain barrels to collect rainwater: Rain barrels collect and store rainwater that can be used for watering plants, reducing the need for municipal water. This can help conserve water and reduce your water bill.
- Composting: Composting is the process of turning organic waste, such as food scraps and yard waste, into nutrient-rich soil. By composting, you can reduce the amount of waste you produce and create a natural fertilizer for your plants.
Can I DIY my landscaping?
While some landscaping projects can be done on your own, such as planting flowers or laying down mulch, more complex projects may require professional expertise. We’re happy to provide you with recommendations for design and materials to shape your house into the house of your dreams. Request a free quote or call us using the buttons below!